ISO 15189 CERTIFICATION
ISO 15189 Certification is a laboratory accreditation standard. IAS coordinates with UQAS to deliver the laboratory accreditation. It is a comprehensive standard specifically meant for MEDICAL LABORATORIES.
ISO 15189 principles
- Laboratory Management has a responsibility to manage
- The laboratory must know who are its users (customers) and meet their requirement
- The physical laboratory should not interfere with laboratory workers or laboratory samples
The requirements of this standard cover the following aspects:
Management, staff, customers, physical lab, error prevention and management towards achieving laboratory quality.
- Organization and management responsibility
- Quality management system
- Document control Service agreements
- Examination by referral laboratories
- External services and supplies
- Advisory services
- Resolution of complaints
- Identification and control of nonconformities
- Corrective action Preventive action
- Continual improvement Control of records Evaluation and Audits Management review.
- Accommodation and environmental conditions
- Laboratory equipment,
- reagents, and consumables
- Pre-examination processes
- Examination processes
- Ensuring quality of examination results
Check To Our AccreditationView
INFORMATION & REGISTRATION
INTEGRATED ASSESSMENT SERVICES SDN. BHD.
Address: A-15-03 Tropicana Avenue, No 12 Persiaran Tropicana,
Tropicana Golf & Country Resort PJU3,47410,Pentaling Jaya,Selangor