ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training
Integrated Assessment Services Pvt Ltd is a leading ISO Training Organisation who does various Lead Auditor Courses and various Internal Auditor course in association with its sister concern Empowering assurance Systems Pvt Ltd.
ABOUT ISO 22301 INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING
Its a 2 day training program carried out through an experienced registered lead auditor as faculty.Package includes lunch and course materials. Last day of the programme, all candidates have to appear examination. Candidates are reviewed during the course and through final test.
WHAT PRIOR KNOWLEDGE SHOULD ON HAVE?
It is recommended that delegates have the following prior knowledge:
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22301
- Knowledge of the following business continuity management principles and concepts:
- The purpose and benefits of a business impact analysis
- The principals of risk assessment and analysis
- Typical business continuity strategies
- Business continuity response options
- BCMS performance metrics, monitoring and performance measurement
- Exercise and testing methodologies
COURSE CONTENT: BCMS IQA
- Module 1: Overview of BCMS
- Module 2: Review of ISO 22301 requirements
- Module 3: Auditing basics
- Module 4: Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge and skills
- Module 5: BCMS Audit – overview
- Module 6: Planning the BCMS audit
- Module 7: Performing the audit
- Module 8: Reporting and following up an audit
Check To Our Training ScheduleView
INFORMATION & REGISTRATION
INTEGRATED ASSESSMENT SERVICES SDN. BHD.
Address: A-15-03 Tropicana Avenue, No 12 Persiaran Tropicana,
Tropicana Golf & Country Resort PJU3,47410,Pentaling Jaya,Selangor